Main Menu
· Home
· Donate

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

E-Man
30 Dec : 18:14
ill go on vent when im playin

E-Man
30 Dec : 18:12
My tag is GATO_E-Man

Ham Chu
26 Dec : 12:33
up and running...friend me, if you've changed yur tag!

Ham Chu
25 Dec : 22:16
zomg the patches

Ham Chu
25 Dec : 21:49
Dropping CoD WaW rightnow

Play a Game

Forums
Global Anti-Terrorism Organization HeadQuarters :: Forums :: G.A.T.O. Approved Games :: Call of Duty Series

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] MW3 subscription costs....
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: BlacKWidoW, AceJack, JoEbOx, Ham Chu, D@M!3N, Emperor
Author Post
Ham Chu
Tue May 31 2011, 07:31AM
ham_chu

Registered Member #17
So, how bad has COD sold out?
I am ADHD and will buy what ever they put in front of me, regardless of cost

a lot

a lot more

a lot lot more

ludicrous speed!

Posted to Slashdot this AM:

"Activision has denied it and denied it, but now it's been revealed – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will feature an online service (that's what Call of Duty Elite is), complete with monthly subscription fees. 'Activision executives said they haven't yet figured out how much to charge for the service, but they expect the cost to be less than fees for comparable online-entertainment services, such as a $7.99-a-month Netflix Inc. movie subscription. Portions of the service will be free, including features inspired by Facebook Inc. that will let Call of Duty players meet for online gun battles with others who share various affiliations and interests. Another feature of the service will give Call of Duty players tools, modeled on those from stock-trading websites, to analyze their performance within the game, gauging factors such as which weapons have been most successful for them in killing enemies.'"

As the Ham_Chu stated w/ MW2..... I'm out.

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.. LTC Jean Dubois

Emperor
Tue May 31 2011, 08:45AM

Registered Member #138
I left fps games years ago due to hackers. BeUnfortunately I returned to them as the industry changed to money gouging console ass hats. I refused to accept bfbc2 was the mw replacement and imho its still not as fun to me. I'm going try bf3 as a last ditch effort to trust a company hyping love for PC gamers. But honestly once star wars the old republic comes out ill be back to MMO.

[ Edited Tue May 31 2011, 09:11AM ]

Numbskull
Tue May 31 2011, 03:53PM

Registered Member #117
Emp I give up on you, I thought you were a gamer....I mean a true game, one that's like a marine..one that's adaptive and improvises. all i see is a console type gamer that just want simple, well stick with your CoD series and leave the harder stuff for the true gamers. Oh that would be any one that's good at BF. Until CoD go to squad based play i will not be laying my money down for the same old eye candy lame run and gun, over price, and over charged for map packs game.

Don't waste your money on BF3 as that game is going to be the same style as BF BC2 that you don't like

P.S. I'll take good game play over good graphic any day.

This is the sole expression of a Numbskull and not the view of G.A.T.O. Numbskull one that would play any game as long as it's with his buddy's and even if it not that fun!

[ Edited Tue May 31 2011, 04:08PM ]

iRacing 2014 Season 1 NASCAR SK Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
iRacing 2014 Season 2 NASCAR Tour Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
2014 Season 3 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 5 Race Championship, 2nd Place.

Emperor
Tue May 31 2011, 05:33PM

Registered Member #138
Numbskull wrote ...

Emp I give up on you, I thought you were a gamer....I mean a true game, one that's like a marine..one that's adaptive and improvises. all i see is a console type gamer that just want simple, well stick with your CoD series and leave the harder stuff for the true gamers. Oh that would be any one that's good at BF. Until CoD go to squad based play i will not be laying my money down for the same old eye candy lame run and gun, over price, and over charged for map packs game.

Don't waste your money on BF3 as that game is going to be the same style as BF BC2 that you don't like

P.S. I'll take good game play over good graphic any day.

This is the sole expression of a Numbskull and not the view of G.A.T.O. Numbskull one that would play any game as long as it's with his buddy's and even if it not that fun!

/sigh

Now i know why they call you numbskull. BFBC2 was /been OK but your entitled to your opinion. I bought it after I finished Black Ops. Black Ops while shitty in its own right gave me more replay value then BC2. You enjoy Conquest 5 hour maps. I dont. To each is own.

Ive wasted more money playing these FPS then I would have playing an MMO. Im just buying my time till Star Wars Old Republic.

What other game types do you play?

FPS
RTS
MMO
RPG

For me the money usually goes to MMO RTS with FPS being a distant last.

[ Edited Tue May 31 2011, 05:42PM ]

Ham Chu
Tue May 31 2011, 05:41PM
ham_chu

Registered Member #17
It appears that they cannot improve the game play, either they have run out of ideas, or they feel they have perfected it...so this ancillary bullshit emerges. Let's not talk about the game, just the coat of shiny paint and the roomy glove box.

Either way, it sounds like a dead end.

Stock trading tools? facebook inspired? really?

Let's slide in some online dating service, and a new spider solitaire game mode.

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.. LTC Jean Dubois

Emperor
Tue May 31 2011, 06:36PM

Registered Member #138
I think in their mind they have perfected it. Since PC is 2 % of sales they just want to charge the console gamers for everything. MS Points dont sound like money to a kid that asks mom for a 10 dollar point card. Its the american way.

Emperor
Tue May 31 2011, 06:38PM

Registered Member #138
Plants VS Zombies free for your Android device get it while its hot.

http://www.amazon.com/Plants-Zombies-WiFi-Download-Only/dp/B0052UZIFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=mobile-apps&qid=1306865426&sr=8-1

Emperor
Tue May 31 2011, 07:03PM

Registered Member #138
check out the main news page for infor on this crap about Call of Duty

Numbskull
Tue May 31 2011, 09:19PM

Registered Member #117
I all ready have Plants VS Zombies lol for my itouch

False! I do not like the 5 hrs of one map! it just happen i pick a server and it was a 1500 point server, the most i play on in top 600 points that about 30 to 45 min game.

What i do find funny is you guy play team death match in COD but not conquest in BF BC2

I must be backwards I love playing Domination in Black ops and Conquest in BF Bc2, go figure!

iRacing 2014 Season 1 NASCAR SK Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
iRacing 2014 Season 2 NASCAR Tour Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
2014 Season 3 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 5 Race Championship, 2nd Place.

SGM.Deuce§Wyld
Wed Jun 01 2011, 11:16PM

Registered Member #226
Where is the f-ing GATO mediation team.

I will throw my 2 cents in here(for whatever the exchange rate is now adays ), I like playing anything with my GATO bruthas as long as it's not the f-ing zombies on CODBO in co-op. The only issue I have is how long it takes me to adjust to the gameplay style between Borderlands, CODBO and BFBC2. I haven't been playing alot lately as I check vent and if I don't see anyone on I usually will go single player Borderlands instead of online. It just isn't the same when there aren't 2 - 3 of us on. It would be nice to have an online line nite that our significant others don't have a problem with. Thanks fer listening!!!

Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF