Main Menu
· Home
· Donate

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

BlacKWidoW
25 Sep : 15:35
I've been hanging around Bently, its great to hear from you. How have you been? What games are you playing these days
?

Bently321
27 Jul : 13:19
Hey widow; long time no see brotha, how the hell ya been?

E-Man
30 Dec : 18:14
ill go on vent when im playin

E-Man
30 Dec : 18:12
My tag is GATO_E-Man

Ham Chu
26 Dec : 12:33
up and running...friend me, if you've changed yur tag!

Play a Game

Forums
Global Anti-Terrorism Organization HeadQuarters :: Forums :: G.A.T.O. Approved Games :: Miscellaneous games

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] Bad Company 2 server?
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: BlacKWidoW, AceJack, JoEbOx, Ham Chu, D@M!3N, Emperor
Author Post
Ham Chu
Sun Dec 05 2010, 09:16AM
ham_chu

Registered Member #17

If.... how large?

8 man

16 man

24 man

32 man

I don't care, as long as its larger than Joe's peni5

You do not have the required permissions to vote in this poll

Votes: 4
GameServers is advertising a 16 slot server for $19.99

20 slot for $24.99

24 slot for $29.99

32 slot for $39.99

that puts the $$ at $1.24 per slot, on a public server. $0.99 for private. its a bit more than the current unranked CODBO... which is advertised at $.99 per slot

I only find RANKED servers available... does that mean that it can't be modded?

Are the MOD tools out, and will the resident modder (aka Damien) be willing to mod the F outta this game to suit our needs?

Has anyone seen mods for this game? are they even worth it?

Do we want to even approach Widow with this?

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.. LTC Jean Dubois

Numbskull
Sun Dec 05 2010, 09:46AM

Registered Member #117
"that puts the $$ at $1.24 per slot, on a public server. $0.99 for private. its a bit more than the current unranked CODBO... which is advertised at $.99 per slot"

the reason it's more from a CoD server is your rank and stats are kept on a (EA stat log in server) and CoD uses your computer to hold your stats and rank

modding i have no eye deer

[ Edited Sun Dec 05 2010, 09:49AM ]

iRacing 2014 Season 1 NASCAR SK Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
iRacing 2014 Season 2 NASCAR Tour Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
2014 Season 3 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 5 Race Championship, 2nd Place.

BlacKWidoW
Sun Dec 05 2010, 09:56AM
BlacKWidoW

Registered Member #1
There has been no announcement about mod tools being released, as of yet. Since we are not using our 18 slot unranked server, we will end the trial month by not renewing it, however, once mods are introduced (that is, if), then we can lease another unranked server to mod the hell out of it.

If you guys find something on the net, about modding, please let me know.
Ham Chu
Sun Dec 05 2010, 06:34PM
ham_chu

Registered Member #17

But of the mods/... I was referring to BFBC2,. I really have no expectation of seeing these tools for CoDBO.

It appears that BC2 cannot be modded either....

The PC version of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 might not support mods, but developer DICE has nothing but love for the modding community. Producer Gordon Van Dyke talked modding and modders in yesterday's Kotaku Talk Radio podcast.

[ Edited Sun Dec 05 2010, 06:39PM ]

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.. LTC Jean Dubois

Numbskull
Sun Dec 05 2010, 07:27PM

Registered Member #117
I do see what your saying

COD is cheaper 83 cents and if any thing should be more if steam in controlling the stats, one reason it maybe cheaper also, is the fact you don't have full control over it

Bf Bc 2 is more 1.24 cents EA surcharge them look at all the battlefield series game its all ways been that way.

in COD4 -5 game if you delete your game with out saving a profile folder you must start all over from rank one, try it see if I'm right lol cod four was messed up for that, sometimes when you change you name it would corrupt the profile folder and you lost every thing back to PVT

iRacing 2014 Season 1 NASCAR SK Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
iRacing 2014 Season 2 NASCAR Tour Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
2014 Season 3 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 5 Race Championship, 2nd Place.

Ham Chu
Sun Dec 05 2010, 09:54PM
ham_chu

Registered Member #17
Naw.. one night playing CODBO...Steam stopped to update, or something, and everyones profile disappeared... all of my kits went to <>

Numbskull
Mon Dec 06 2010, 09:24AM

Registered Member #117
Okay Mr Hammy, you are correct, profile saving folder stopped with cod4-5, once steam took over they keep them on there servers. I liked it better when you could save it your self.

I sent a ticket in and this is why they say in cost more

Your request has been updated by Steve Clark [staff]. Message Content:

Hi Kevin,

The different prices for the games reflect the amount of resources it costs us
to run them, as different games use different amounts. We currently offer deals
if you purchase 3 or more servers.

Kind Regards,

"h4x [GS]"
Steve Clark
GameServers.com

When replying to this ticket via e-mail, please leave "Re: pricing
[Ticket:CUR-00750]" in the subject line.

~ The GameServers.com Team ~
Frag. Not Lag.

still don't know of any modding, but when it was about to come out they said there would be but at a later date.

[ Edited Tue Dec 07 2010, 08:34AM ]

JoEbOx
Mon Dec 06 2010, 08:06PM
JoEbOx

Registered Member #10
I'm on board. First paycheck in a few weeks.

Ham Chu
Mon Dec 06 2010, 08:51PM
ham_chu

Registered Member #17
I really can't get over the whole 1 check per month... but I guess its better than 0 checks per month...

Yeah, we are really enjoying the BFBC2... all new maps just added.

BTW, nice trucker hat

Ham Chu
Mon Dec 06 2010, 08:58PM
ham_chu

Registered Member #17
<> )
__

Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF