Main Menu
· Home
· Donate

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

[GATO]reddy
06 Sep : 08:28
i dont remember the pw, but fortunatly vent's still been installed with it saved

[GATO]reddy
06 Sep : 08:26
23, 24 come december. im good, job hunting. slow going sorry took so long to check bk again xD i did check for a week or so but hey ^^

BlacKWidoW
09 Aug : 08:14
Reddyyyyyyy!!! It's great to here from you! We're doing ok here and i hope you are too. How old are you now? You one of the first GATO Agents when we started back on November 1, 2006.. I hope you are well. Here is our ventrilo info: vent4.gameservers.com. I think you can guess the password. Pm me if you can't.

[GATO]reddy
20 Jul : 09:44
./wave Good day chaps, hows things been?

Numbskull
15 Jul : 21:34
yo

Play a Game

Forums
Global Anti-Terrorism Organization HeadQuarters :: Forums :: G.A.T.O. Approved Games :: Call of Duty Series

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Nobody likes change but in this case, IMO, change is good.
Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: BlacKWidoW, AceJack, JoEbOx, Ham Chu, D@M!3N, Emperor
Author Post
Emperor
Sun Nov 15 2009, 03:38PM

Registered Member #138
Good Lord I paid 60 bucks for a game I like. OMG I GOT PWNZORED! ROTT in HELL Actavision!....

Really guys this thread was intended to, I dont know review a game that some of us are diggin. You dont like the game for what ever the reasons are thats fine. But dont SHIT on me about how I spend my money.

So much hostility in here for nothing. GEEZ!

JoEbOx
Sun Nov 15 2009, 03:39PM
JoEbOx

Registered Member #10
I'm sick of the people who were suckered into buying accusing those who refuse of being too 'proud' or 'entitled.' It has nothing to do with pride or entitlement, it has everything to do with deciding whether to buy or not based on what is being sold. You've spent your money on a low quality product (xbox to ps3 ports are the WORST, I am a ps3 owner). Console gamers are used to slow connections, slow loading screens, low quality graphics and control. PC gamers shouldn't settle for console-level video games. Buying into this is a terrible idea, mainly because the game will not last. Tomorrow will be call of duty 7 and it will not come fast enough, considering there won't be any mods for cod6 to make the game worthwhile in the slightest.

[GATO]reddy
Sun Nov 15 2009, 04:54PM

Registered Member #16
Numbskull yes your right they probably arn't perfect or near mayb because there are lots of things the programmers dont think of which other people might, it what makes us different & ur link didn't work for me. Joe youtube is rarly right easy to manipulate some movie programs & put up some bs, yes you may be right though then im sorry. You think the games low quality i dno how u know this since you dont have it but we think it's great quality when it gets bad in our minds we won't buy it. & yes no mods does suck.

Numbskull
Sun Nov 15 2009, 05:01PM

Registered Member #117
I still love you guys!

try this Reddy... copy paste>>>> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=92073

[ Edited Sun Nov 15 2009, 05:11PM ]

iRacing 2014 Season 1 NASCAR SK Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
iRacing 2014 Season 2 NASCAR Tour Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
2014 Season 3 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 5 Race Championship, 2nd Place.

[GATO]reddy
Sun Nov 15 2009, 05:33PM

Registered Member #16
fair enough looks legitimate:P i have not seen any actuall bullshit (hacks)just wine/ranting bullshit(Grr no way..:P) so im happy for now:)

EDIT: It could also explain some rank 70s or some1 is on the account 24/7.

[ Edited Sun Nov 15 2009, 05:34PM ]

BlacKWidoW
Sun Nov 15 2009, 06:02PM
BlacKWidoW

Registered Member #1
Joebox and Numbskull, you've made your points. Yes, I agree with you that there are a lot of bad points that IW and Activision are doing. Your opionions are your based on what you believe is happening to the PC gaming community. I'll be honest. I think it would suck to have to pay to play MW2 or any other FPS but you guys both said it...they are pushing the limits by raising the cost, and us "suckers" still bought it. I didn't like paying $60 + tax on the game but I wanted it. If they would have said $30 + tax and you have to pay $10/month, I would have declined buying it but they didn't. When they do, then I will not play it.

I can't disagree with most of your points; especially the point about shooting first, etc. No matter what we write in here about how much fun it is, you act as if we are the scum of the earth - too weak to stand up against the big gaming companies, or we have such low standards as to not be able to adjust a certain setting you believe should be in every game. As much as I hate knowing this is the 2nd or 3rd game without dedicated servers, it is the way PC gaming is heading and no matter what you, or I do, we can't stop it. Yes, don't buy the game. That will only work if the whole industry , XBOX PS3 and PC do it and you know that ain't happening. It may be as simple as that but I want to play this game because I love gaming, especially FPS games. One things for sure..as limited as this game seems to you, Joebox, I am having a blast with the guys that did buy it. As Emperor stated, all we have been saying that it is fun. I don't care if you don't buy it, just stop putting down those of us who are having fun playing it. No matter how negative you are about this subject and what you write about this game in this forum, we are having so much fun playing it and we are trying to let you know how much fun it really is. I still feel that you are missing out. But that is ok because you are taking a stand against the developers.

You've both proven your points. They seem to be valid, however, they are ONLY opinions. I've crossed over and am glad I did. I respect your decison to not buy it; just show the same respect to those of us who did.

Remember, take away all 4 or 5 of us that are playing it ($300) and Activision is still raking in millions on this and will continue to in the future. Once it's pay for play, I may stop. For now, I'm going to have a blast with my friends who can join me.

In a nutshell, all I am saying is I wish you guys were with us playing it. I really do because I know you guys would be owning in it!
JoEbOx
Sun Nov 15 2009, 07:26PM
JoEbOx

Registered Member #10
The funniest part about this is that the game really is the same as call of duty 4. The dedicated server support is technically there, they juts decided to lock it along with various advantages of the console (fov, etc etc).

From a digg commenter:

"Did any one really think Activision would spend the money to remove code from the CoD4 engine? That would have taken from the bottom line, their profit margin.

They just made a new GUI, tossed in some new models and maps, turned off a bunch of features, and then slapped an extra $10 onto the price.

Why?

Because people will still pay for it and then say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?""

I think the disappointment I feel with you (my friends) is that you've fallen into the, 'may I have another,' category. The more we support this the worse our situation becomes.

E-Man
Sun Nov 15 2009, 07:47PM

Registered Member #2
JoEbOx wrote ...

I think the disappointment I feel with you (my friends) is that you've fallen into the, 'may I have another,' category. The more we support this the worse our situation becomes.

Kinda reminds me of Walmart!

-
Numbskull
Sun Nov 15 2009, 10:57PM

Registered Member #117
hey! i went out on a limb here and said "I still love you guys!" I also said the game is good but the company's sucks and believe me other will buy this game and play with you. just not me, money is tight for me now and i don't need to buy this game this time around

I never meant to put any one down for buying it go back and re read my post I only said I would not but it. Just wanted to inform people whats going on

so we shake hands now and move on ((((((((((handshake))))))))))))

thanks nummy

iRacing 2014 Season 1 NASCAR SK Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
iRacing 2014 Season 2 NASCAR Tour Modified Weekly Series Division 6 Race Championship, 1st Place.
2014 Season 3 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 5 Race Championship, 2nd Place.

CuriousV
Mon Nov 16 2009, 07:17AM

Registered Member #31
HA Numbskull funny thing about your last post about money being short, I wasn't originally gonna buy it at all.... BUT on the day of release i got a check for 2 years of back pay...... so i splurged. But there is no way i would upgrade my PC for this game

PS... lack of lean does sometimes disappoint. But there is just so much more to make up for it. OH and there are already "cracked" servers online Just saying that "cracked" also means free

[ Edited Mon Nov 16 2009, 07:18AM ]

Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF