Main Menu
· Home
· Donate

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

[GATO]reddy
06 Sep : 08:28
i dont remember the pw, but fortunatly vent's still been installed with it saved

[GATO]reddy
06 Sep : 08:26
23, 24 come december. im good, job hunting. slow going sorry took so long to check bk again xD i did check for a week or so but hey ^^

BlacKWidoW
09 Aug : 08:14
Reddyyyyyyy!!! It's great to here from you! We're doing ok here and i hope you are too. How old are you now? You one of the first GATO Agents when we started back on November 1, 2006.. I hope you are well. Here is our ventrilo info: vent4.gameservers.com. I think you can guess the password. Pm me if you can't.

[GATO]reddy
20 Jul : 09:44
./wave Good day chaps, hows things been?

Numbskull
15 Jul : 21:34
yo

Play a Game

Forums
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: BlacKWidoW, AceJack, JoEbOx, Ham Chu, D@M!3N, Emperor
Author Post
-WaterBoi-
Tue Nov 13 2007, 04:37PM

Registered Member #15
You Have to get this FRIGGIN GAME! My god this Genuis Made a map called Saharni Life. The Object of the game is to Live like a normal human being.
You have 2 Choices: Civilian or Cop

CIVILIAN: Civilian is fun as hell. You can do WATEVER YOU WANT. You just need licenses. You have to get Pistol licenses for pistols, Gun Licenses for guns of all Sorts and Heavy Licenses for RPG's AT4's so on and so forth.
What I like to do is play around with the cops . It never gets old shooting down a Cop in the middle of the street while their telling you to put your hands up.
Infact One time a cop walked right up to me and said "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I said "O.k" and immediatly grab my pistol and drill him in the face. LOOLLLL!!!!!!

You can get all the weapons the cops can get, but the cops get their crap for free such as guns NVG's gernades all that stuff. As a civilian you need a car license to buy a car in which you need to drive around, to get to places.

Now for the fun Part here is a little Story.
I Approached the bank with a G36 in my hand and RPG on my back. I saw there, 3 Police Officers right infront of the bank. I approached them slowly walking to the bank like I was about to do something. The cops pulled me over to the side and Asked me if I had licenses for all the weapons I was carrying. I had said "Yep, I have all of them on me infact." They checked me for hidden weaponry and found none. Just as I was about to leave them, After they had cleared me to leave, I raised my G36 and Shot one Officer in the Face the other was just raising his gun for Self-Defense as my Hidden sniper in the Woodlands Sniped him right in the head. I proceeded into the bank robbing it of all its money. I heard tires screeching outside and sirens started ringing. After getting all the money I heard a new set of tires Screech only it wasn't a Cop. It was SMALLLLZZ!!!!! Smallz stopped right infront of the bank. While jumping in the window of the car Smallz hit the Pedal to the metal and the tires started screeching, as we burned out down the street. By the time the rest of the officers got to the bank we had left with no trace and were long gone. Our hidden sniper however did get caught but shot the police officer in the face with a 50. cal Sniper rifle (M107) and is still on the run.

GET ARMA!!!!!

COPS: Their job is to make sure no violence is brought to the city, protect the bank, weapons convoys that are going to the bank, and protect the city as much as possible.

They can do anything a real cop can. Shoot Armed civilians, Arrest civilians, give them tickets, search them for weaponry, search them for drugs, search them for licenses for the guns. Literally anything
I'd like to say being a Officer is a lot of fun also but I'm mainly a run-away civilian with a SHIT LOAD OF GUNS LOL!!!

Heres a story about a Cop : I was walking down a street patrolling the bank with my normal every morning Coffee, when all of a sudden a car started burning out down the road. I shot out the tire of the car, while it almost ran me over. I pulled the driver out of the car, shoving my pistol in his face. I asked for his license and started checking his car for weaponry, drugs. Another man started walking down the street. I asked him to halt and wait there. He pulled out a pistol, while I ducked behind the car and started spam firing over the hood. I heard him scream as if I shot him in the leg once or twice. I saw also that the man I took out of the car had run off. I shot him in the leg so he couldnt run and put handcuffs, while once again slamming him against the car. I then checked the trunk for weaponry finding a AR-15. I took it out and loaded it, still shooting at the armed civilian on the road. Shooting him twice in the chest and once in the head.

-Later on this officer was killed from a suicidal bomb, while a bank robbery was in place. Sux for him but he respawned in 30 secounds LOL!-

HARM shook his head in disgust while standing by the mighty wings of a Tomcat as he watched a Hornet take flight and said "I wouldnt believe the day when they would retire this baby for that bug"
He also said "Let god take my life before I ever strap myself into one of those pieces of shit."

"A man has only one virginity to lose in fighters, and if it is a lovely plane he loses it to, there his heart will ever be."
-Ernest Hemingway
E-Man
Tue Nov 13 2007, 05:37PM

Registered Member #2
What is this teaching our youth...Doc, help me here....

-
[GATO]reddy
Tue Nov 13 2007, 06:51PM

Registered Member #16
this is teaching u.. if u play with guns ur gonna have fun:):P

Scarface
Tue Nov 13 2007, 07:35PM

Registered Member #80
its fun, get yours from amazon.com they work the best from there

RogueChief
Tue Nov 13 2007, 09:28PM

Registered Member #81
its the greatist thing ever and its mad fun

THE_DR
Tue Nov 13 2007, 11:43PM
Registered Member #3
Wow thats gonna take a little bit to digest, ok i'm better, your right E-man our youth will be running the whole country someday while were in our wheel chairs at that bank. all I gotta say is we better start packin heat now to show those young whipper snapers who craps in the buckwheat.

[GATO]reddy
Wed Nov 14 2007, 07:05AM

Registered Member #16
doc dont make me get a shotgun

-WaterBoi-
Wed Nov 14 2007, 02:24PM

Registered Member #15
Scarface wrote ...

its fun, get yours from amazon.com they work the best from there

Lol! Just cause yours doesnt work!!! LOLL!!!

HARM shook his head in disgust while standing by the mighty wings of a Tomcat as he watched a Hornet take flight and said "I wouldnt believe the day when they would retire this baby for that bug"
He also said "Let god take my life before I ever strap myself into one of those pieces of shit."

"A man has only one virginity to lose in fighters, and if it is a lovely plane he loses it to, there his heart will ever be."
-Ernest Hemingway
Scarface
Wed Nov 14 2007, 02:45PM

Registered Member #80
Yea its bs and bullshit shit, i wanna shove the disc down there throats and tell them to get me a new one, so i recommend you folks get yours from Amazon.com. they got the best shit products

THE_DR
Thu Nov 15 2007, 08:39AM
Registered Member #3
Walmart, you can bring it back and exchange as many times as you need.

Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF